Radio personalities are a familiar, trusted voice. They’re opinion leaders who foster a sense of community. How valuable are endorsements?
- 82% perceive a deep connection with a favorite radio personality.
- 70% see radio personalities as “regular people” who are authentic, relatable and feel they share an actual friendship.
- 63% value their favorite opinion and perspectives.
- 47% considered or purchased a product or service recommended by their favorite radio personality.
- On-air personalities create interest, influence and trust. 6 in 10 “Say things that are relevant to me.” “I am likely to talk about the things they say.” “I would trust them.”
- 2/3 of listeners agree our personalities “share information that is up to the minute and keep me connected to what’s going on in the community.”